Wadsworth Bowling Team Hosts Annual Senior Night

All of the senior girls posing for a picture together on senior night before their match. Photo courtesy of Cece Craig.

The Wadsworth High School Bowling Team held its annual senior night at Kolony Bowl on February 13. Eight seniors were recognized for their time and commitment to the team: Jade Modhring, Emma Robinson, Stella Brewers, Katie Allen, Sarah Innocenti, Jordan Zakikian, Peyton Looper, and Owen Hauenstein. 

The seniors walked out with their parents and were recognized for their time on the team and accomplishments during their four years at Wadsworth High School. 

“It was fun seeing all my teammates walk out with their parents and being able to support them. I will really miss them” said Cece Craig, a Junior on the girls’ bowling team. 

Kolony Bowl was decorated with balloons and the rest of the team was there to cheer them on while the seniors were playing. 

“They made it fun and hyped me up when I needed it most,” said Jordan Zakikian, a senior captain on the girls’ bowling team. 

Sarah Innocenti, a senior at Wadsworth High School expressed how much she is going to miss the team and the friends she has made while on the team. 

Throughout all three years of my bowling experience, I would have to say that my favorite part about bowling was the time I got to spend with my friends. They really made this opportunity worthwhile, and I couldn’t be more grateful for them,” Innocenti said.  

The seniors lost the match against Wooster, pushing the record for the season to 12-4. The team is now preparing to head to states.