Wadsworth Girl’s Bowling Competes in Tournament

The girls bowling team poses for a photo with the coach. The girls placed sixth in the tournament. Photo by Katie Allen.

The Wadsworth High School Girl’s Bowling Team competed in the Panther Girl’s Challenge tournament on Saturday, December 2.

The tournament took place at Charger Lanes in Norton. There were 18 different girl bowling teams at the tournament, two of which were Wadsworth. Both Junior Varsity and Varsity teams attended the tournament. The girls felt good about their placement in the tournament.

“Our team did well in holding each other up and some people had really good games individually,” said Morgan Schaeffer, a sophomore on the Junior Varsity team. 

A student on the bowling team bowls against the opposing teams. The Wadsworth teams played against 16 other teams at the tournament. Photo by Katie Allen.

Out of the 18 teams at the tournament, the girl’s team placed sixth. 

The team has a strong bond and is constantly helping each other out to get the best outcome. 

“We did very well on our baker games, our highest score was 204,” said Addisyn Martin, a Sophomore bowler on the varsity team. 

Even though the Junior Varsity did not score the best overall. The girls are determined to get better and continue to work together. 

“We had a lot of fun and are going to work to get better,” said Schaeffer. 

Alongside the girl’s team, the boy’s varsity placed fourth out of 20 teams, and the boys’ Junior Varsity placed 19 on Sunday.