“The Eras Tour” Concert Film Premieres in Cinemas Worldwide

“The Eras Tour” film debuted across cinemas worldwide this past weekend and fans’ experiences have been anything but bad.

Swift’s highly successful “Eras Tour” made its way across the U.S., and during the first three nights of her concert in Los Angeles, California, the show was filmed to be used for the concert film.

Many attendees turned the movie into a full experience, dressing up as their favorite Taylor Swift “era”.

“My experience was great,” said Mihkayla Williams, a Taylor Swift fan. “I really appreciated how the other swifties matched the “dress code” just like at the concert.”

The movie featured different sets that Swift used while performing to capture her different “eras” during her concert.

“My favorite [part] throughout the whole movie was [the] folklore set,” said Williams. “I really enjoyed this set for many reasons, one being it was the first album of Taylor’s that I really got into so it holds a special place in my heart.”

During the end credits of the film, there are special videos of mishaps that happened during the tour, as well as videos of fans at the concert.

“I really liked the blooper clips of Taylor at the end,” Williams said. “They were so funny.”

Before the film’s premiere, there was a debate among fans as to whether fans should be allowed to dance and sing during the film.

“My stance is that I don’t think you should dance [in] the movie theater but I think singing is okay,” said Ashley Bennett, a Taylor Swift fan.

Some theaters allowed dancing and singing, some prohibited it, and some did not share their stance on the matter.

“I liked how everyone was singing but I disliked when everyone got out of their seats to dance,” Bennett said.

“The Eras Tour” concert film is currently available to watch in cinemas across the globe, with fans receiving a free poster with their ticket, as well as “Eras Tour” themed popcorn buckets and drinking cups for sale.