A word from our principal

BY MR. MOORE

Students, what a great start to the school year. It is hard to believe that we are done with the first nine weeks, and you have received your report cards. Make sure that you are focused on your academics. It is important that you keep up with your assignments and work toward your academic goals for the year.
Seniors, you are entering your final year and need to maintain your success and focus on the task of graduating at the end of the year. Juniors and sophomores, continue to focus on keeping your grades up as to not limit your choices after graduation.
Freshmen, get off to a good start and find your way through the high school experience. If you are having difficulty in any of your classes make sure you communicate to your teachers and/or counselors to get the assistance you need.
Our school environment has been very positive to start the school year. We are “ALL IN FOR THE WORTH,” and hopefully you have had a positive experience with it and are working towards your goals. We have had some fun and have also been focused on serious topics. I am excited about our “ALL IN” days in the future and remember GOOD THINGS happen on “ALL IN” days.
Please keep up to date on all the activities that are going on at Wadsworth High School. With athletics, band concerts, choir concerts and drama productions all in full swing or starting up you will have plenty of opportunities to support your classmates. The positive experience that comes with high school also comes with being at different events to show support.
Finally, we have a couple of important academic dates coming up. Tuesday, November 1st is Academic Recognition Night at 7 PM in the PAC. If you had a 3.5 GPA last school year, you will be invited to attend. Please come and be recognized. Senior leaf raking day is Friday Nov. 4th. Also, on Tuesday Nov. 22nd, we have our National Honor Society Induction ceremony at 7 PM in the PAC.
Go Grizzlies – “ALL IN FOR THE WORTH”